Please help me with a reroot commission!
I’ve been doing doll reroots for something like eight years now, so trust me. I know what I’m doing. I would really appreciate some commissions to help us out in this situation, and if you aren’t in the market for a commission I would also appreciate a reblog!
Most of the examples above are Monster High dolls, simply because those are my most recent. I’ve also worked with Barbie, Obitsu, Fashion Royalty, Jem, Bratz, and various other fashion and 1/6 scale dolls and figures (people have presented new kinds of dolls to me on several occasions.)
Pricing is as follows:
$40 for any Obitsu or Volks. These doll heads generally are not rooted to begin with and are fairly small. If you aren’t familiar, I generally get my Obitsu heads from Junky Spot.
$50 for any Monster High, Barbie, or other soft-headed fashion doll.
$75 for any Fashion Royalty, Bratz, or other fashion doll with a particularly hard and/or large head. These sorts of dolls are much harder to work with and can be difficult on my wrists. Trust me, you will be happy with the Results!
These prices do NOT include the cost of hair. Hair is fairly inexpensive and I normally get my hair from Dollyhair if you want to check out the colors and lengths available.
If you have a doll not mentioned specifically above please email me at savagelucy42 at gmail dot com with questions about your doll. If you note me PLEASE INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ME TO REPLY TO!
Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give. I appreciate it so much!
Very important right now. I’ve lost my job, but I’ve still got bills to pay. So any reblogs, commissions, or purchases are very appreciated.
Be sure to check out My Etsy for some already made dolls (among other things.)
3000 Follower Giveaway - Homestuck Edition!!!
*chirps* I just reached 3000 followers!! I am delighted to announce my second giveaway!! I figures that a majority of you are Homestuck fans, so this one is dedicated to you kids. I kinda lack in variety of characters for the prints, but they are free if you win!!
- Five of my 5x7 HOMESTUCK ART PRINTS => [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Four of my 8x10 HOMESTUCK ART PRINTS => [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Twelve TROLL PINS => This 1.25” set includes the 12 beta trolls’ symbols.
- Eight KID PINS => This 1.25” set includes both the beta and alpha kids’ symbols.
- Four CUSTOM PINS => These 4 pins will be drawn by me based off of any of these palettes of your favorite homestuck characters! They will look like this [x]
- Reblogs and Likes count => Reblog as many times as you want!
- Don’t have to be following me => There will be special bonuses for my followers though! Such as 3 items of your choice from my STORENVY.
- Will ship anywhere => Hell yeah
- Ends on 31st of July, 2014 => PST midnight
- Leave your inbox open => and be willing to give an email and your address. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else!!!
JULY 2014 COMMISSION INFO!
I’ve adjusted styles and prices a bit. I’d appreciate reblogs!!
Here is what I will be offering for the first character w/ simple backgrounds! Extra characters will cost half the price. Complex backgrounds will cost more depending on the detail.
- $5USD - Bust Sketch
- $10USD - Simple Cartoon
- $20USD - Simple Pin Up
- $50USD - Clean Pinup
I will do just about anything. OCs, Fanart, People, etc. I’ll just let you know if anything is out of my comfort zone.
You have to be prepared to pay up front. I will only accept payment through PAYPAL only.
Here is my email+paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a simple order form to email me:
- Style: (Bust Sketch/Simple Cartoon/Simple Pin UP/Clean Pinup)
- Reference: (Image/Gallery/Descriptions of what you want drawn/)
- Extra: (Anything specific like pose/background/specific style from my examples/etc.)
- Your Paypal: (so I know it’s your money)
Check here to see the current slots availability.
this is my grandmother, amazing crazy REALLY TALL woman
I’m blown away! This is the coolest thing I’ve heard all year! Sounds like you have an awesome grandmother! I’m so glad that you shared this! It’s amazing to find out you have this connection with my character.
Thank you! You have a great day too!